Friday, August 31, 2012

Unclouded judgement.

Yes, I have a crush on a guy who's potentially going to hook up with another girl and yes, part of the reason why I don't like her and don't want him to is because I'm jealous. But I can also look at the situation objectively and say that he has changed, whether it's because of her or because of his friends I don't know but in my objective opinion, it's her. The opposite sex holds great power and I kind of wish my opinion would stop being discredited by the mere fact I want to get in his pants.
He's my friend too and he was my friend as well long before I started liking him and he will continue to be my friend too long after I'm done liking him so stop using "yeah but you're just jealous" as a rebuttal. Yes, I am, but that's not all I am. I'm also worried and concerned and upset and annoyed and also kind of pissed that no one sees the other stuff. My entire world does not revolve around a boy, I am not irrevocably in love with him, I just like him more than I do the rest of my male friends, I can still see the bigger picture.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want him to be happy, regardless of whom it is that makes him so, I just don't think it's going to be with her.

//rantover.

No comments:

Post a Comment