Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 12 My Ultimate Journey

I have often thought about where i would go if I had money. I can't just think of one place. I would have to do a trip around the world. In Europe I would go to Belgium to visit my relatives. I would go to london and paris, Scotland, Italy...I just want to see relatives, experience cultures. I would love to live in one place for a little while and live within the community rather than just visit. I did this in Japan and even though it was only for two weeks it was an amazing experience I knew I would never get if I had just swept through the cities and tourist sites. It is the most beautiful place I have been to. I know we say our country has some of the most beautiful landscapes but in Japan we are talking a different colour scheme. They celebrate their environment with season festivals, temples and shrines that fit into the landscape. I want to go back and explore. I want to spend months there and learn the language and visit the famous cities, and stay with my host family, track down Misaki who went to my school on exchange for a year.
I want to go to Africa of course and do a Safari. As a biology student I find it fascinating. The last of the  megafauna... I would love to join a conservation project.
While I'm on the subject of fauna I really want to visit the Amazon. The density of wildlife intrigues me and I want to see it for myself. I also want to go whitewater rafting again because It was to much fun in bali.
Lastly North America. I mostly want to see what all the hype is about, but I want to see the New York art scene, and go through the musicals, Vegas, and theme parks of course. I want to visit Kentucky where one of my closest friends lived for 3 years. I want to see what her life was like. She talks about it all the time and of course I want to see it for myself.
I would love to take the trip with friends, meeting different people in different cities. I don't want to plan everything, because sometimes the best things and the spontaneous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment