Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 7 - Put Your iPod on Shuffle and Write Down the First 10 Songs That Play


1. What a Wonderful World – The Ramones.
Hey, my one Ramones song! I still want that t-shirt…

2. Gotta Be You – One Direction
‘gotta’ isn’t a word boys…otherwise I like Liam sining about the “mess” he made upon some chick’s “innocence.”

3. Are You Lonesome Tonight – Elvis.
What a hunk a hunk a burning love that guy was…pity he died old, fat and ODing…But seriously, I love Elvis, he has an amazing voice and I can never get sick of him.

4. I’m Not Over – Carolina Liar.
I’m pretty sure I got this off Gossip Girl…but I like it, it’s catchy.

5. Ooh La – The Kooks
The Kooks!!! Weowww.

6. Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?
I went through a classics stage where I pretty much got every hit I could think of/Google.

7. Flying Without Wings – Westlife
I know it’s a boy band and boy bands suck…but it’s a beautiful song all things considered.

8. My Girl – The Temptations
“I’m talkin’ about myyyyyyyy girl”

8.5 "Adopt An Attention Seeker" - Hamish and Andy
Considering this is a podcast and not a song, I decided it didn't count.

9. Song For a Jedi - Dionysos
Possibly one of the funniest French songs I have. It's kind of like Weird Al's stuff...and basically its a song about this guy who was a Jedi when he was a kid and he was always nervous about when it rained because he electrocuted him self.

10. Black Betty - Spiderbait
bamalam whoa black betty! What a great way to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment