Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Infinite Money

We all spend a little time thinking about what we would do if we had a lot of money.
I feel that I should say that i would donate money to charity. Who wouldn't say that? But i have to say that i would probably get myself involved in something. There are many programs that i have been interested in that involve community and conservation based work in africa or asia, but haven't  had the money to do.
I would spread the money through family of course. I don't think i would buy a new car, though mum would say i needed to get a safer car. When i say safer i don't mean that i am driving a ticking time bomb, what i am saying that my mum would probably make me buy the safest car out there because she is a lil paranoid. I like my car. She is good, reliable etc.
I would rent a place near uni so i wouldn't have to drive everyday in peak hour. I would buy a grand piano. I would pay for my band to record music in a good studio. I would buy new instruments, update the gear we have. I would go on that adventure i was talking about. I think people say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you things that make you happy. If i have money i would never download anything illegal. I would buy all the music and movies that i wanted. I would be able to buy people presents and dinner! See, money can buy happiness! I think the key issue about money is how much you sacrifice to get it. Would you sacrifice your relationships to have it, or once you had it would it change your lifestyle and effect the way people see you and treat you. I probably wouldn't tell my friends i had money or how much money if i won the tatts or something. I would just live my life more freely.


No comments:

Post a Comment