Friday, August 17, 2012

Day five....3 wishes, I mean crushes!


Three celebrity crushes.... most people know I'm not really into crushing on celebrities. I don't really look up things they say or what they do on their private lives. I watch their movies or listen to their music and either enjoy or hate their style of acting. I think Harry Potter was the exception. I used to watch all the behind the scenes stuff and listen to what the main cast have to say. I loved that Daniel Radcliff had a sense of humour (he did some work with Ricky Gervais (one of my fave comedians)) and Emma Watson was the brightest and most polite actresses I have seen. But for this days challenge I chose 3 good looking men who I have loved in pretty much every role I have seen. Johnny Depp almost made the list but we said three didn't we?!


Tom Hardy! So he was in Inception when i first saw him and I routed for him in This Means War. He was also in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which i haven't gotten around to watching yet and The Dark Night Rises as Bane (which i can't beleive i haven't seen yet!!!) I've seen him play the good guy now I'm interested in seeing him as a terrorist leader! I looove his accent.

First saw him on 500 Days of Summer. Poor thing. I didn't like that movie as much just because i felt so sorry for his character being more in love with summer than she was with him. Joseph Gordon-Levitt put himself on this list in Inception. I don't think many people can look so appealing while maintain a calm and collected character...plus his cute puppydog eyes....oh and he's also in the new Batman movie...really need to get onto that...

Leonardo DiCaprio....I'm adding him to my list in a more youthful form because he was so cute. Catch me if you can, Romeo and Juliet, Titanic and more recently Blood Diamond and surprise surprise Inception..I seriously didn't purposefully go through the cast for that movie when writing this list, but I did really like the movie. I also hearted Ellen Page in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment