Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 15 Bullet Your Day

So I have been very behind on these posts...I am listing what i did on monday on wednesday. So on monday...

- I woke up to my alarm at 7 and went back to sleep...to justify my alarm i kept falling asleep trying to study for a test the night before so decided to give up and get up early to do it.
- I gave up to my alarm and woke up properly...
- I sat in bed for a bit and studied for the test i had that day. I had only gone through half the content until that point having only been to one lecture since the last test....
-Had a shower and washed my hair
-Got a bit of a scare because i didn't realise dad didn't go to work
-Did a bit more study outside drinking a fruit smoothie dad made me
-Went to uni early to revise for the test with my mate Duncan, or as i called him that day duncan't which made me sound like i was calling him a dumb c***....
-Saw Sheldon while studying. He was wearing a tshirt for once rather than wearing a singlet. I really get annoyed when he does that because i think he's just trying to show of his broad tanned shoulders but only make me cringe at his underarm hair. We talked about his hair on his hear which is long, and always tied back. We ended up watching a video; the ACA Dogman....at this point we gave up on studying...
- Went to vertabrate anatomy lecture and i didnt really listen, flicked through a few notes.
-Went to the test and I think did better than I thought i would having not done much study...
- Left and went back home
-Had an argument about what i was eating for lunch with dad
-Ate a sausage roll for lunch
-Went to work
- At work i looked after the kids, put the same ones in timeout as usual, prepared and served the afternoon snack which was wraps. They tasted pretty good...i want wraps now!
-I would usually go to band practice but we decided to skip this one because we had a gig on the weekend and i had an assignment to do.
-Got home and was pretty tired. At pasta bake for dinner which was really good.
-Played on Mums iPad for a bit and watched a bit of tv
-Got round to watching a bit of tv. Watched a can of worms and Modern Family
- Started working on my presentation for genetics on a paper about salamanders.
- Sat around playing solitaire before deciding it was a good idea to go to bed

That was a boring day

No comments:

Post a Comment