Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 17 Least favs

Comedian; Akmal Saleh, he was on thank god you're here a few times, he's not too bad but just a lil overated in my opinion.

Teacher: I didn't like my math teacher very much, he always liked to tell us that  boys were better at math. My friend Joy was one of the best in the class. Maybe he hasn't realised that he may have gotten his phd in mathmatics but all he has ended up doing with his life is getting a shitty teaching job in a semi private school, and the depth of grey in his hair probably reminds himself every day that he probably wont do anything else with his life. So yeah he was quite chauvinistic. But i had a really bad teacher in molec last semester. He could not speak clear english let alone teach. I got this horrible mark on my exam and i went to see him and he just riled me up. The marking scheme he had for a test was horrible. The answers i gave for a few questions that were correct but didn't have the key word he had on his marking scheme. And when I tried telling him what i thought he pretty much told me that if he changed the marking scheme he would have to remark all the papers and he wasn't going to do that just because a few students complained. I really wanted to punch him in the face because i knew that if i submitted for my work to be remarked the same marking scheme would be used. Anyway i really felt that his poor teaching affected everyones learning in the end, and he couldn't admit to himself that he was the problem. He said to us once in the only lecture i went to that people mustn't be coming to the lectures because of the bad weather.

Author and book; DW I'm not going to vent about this one, it was called the last vampire by christopher pike. worst book ever, not even worth the $5 i payed for it. it was a series and my friend had read it and told me what happened in the end, and it was stupid, kind of like "but it was just a dream, he wasnt dead" It was worse than twilight.

Flower; i agree with zoe, you cant choose. Though i do like the fly trap, its a plant not a flower, but yeah pretty fascinating biologically speaking.

Food; peas are pretty bad. Don't really like mushrooms either, I hate the look, taste and texture.

Names; Don't call your kid gaylord, paris, or anything novelty. I could just name off half the kids a school that i look after that give me the shits.

Actor/actress; have to agree on adam sandler. he gets money for playing the same character in every movie. i wouldnt pay to see any movie of his for a while. I liked 50 first dates, and happy gilmore, but now im out of that phase where i would laugh at anything stupid.

Season; I hate winter, i wish my birthday was in summer rather than winter.

Animal; The only reason the sloth is still alive is because no animal wants the disgusting job of killing them. No joke, they smell and are filthy. And slow. Giant insects also creep me out a little.

Number; 5

Colour; aqua

Artist; i have none to tell you the truth, arts not really a thing that people can get famous for without skill.

Band/artist; Nickleback? nah i hate the likes of Kesha and JT. But zoes fav band nickleback will prob fall close to my least favourite side....lol

TV; Get rid of farmer wants a wife. I hate shows that make a game out of love.

Movie; there are heaps of shocking movies out there. Duncan tried o get me to watch this one movie, lost in translation. It had all these awards and was set in japan. and i finally got araound to watching it and i hated it. was sooo bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment