Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 11 - Favourite Holiday Destination

Paris.

Partly 'cause it's, you know, Paris and the most exciting place I've ever been in my life (even trumping Disneyland) and because I'm in love with all things France and also partly because, despite the rubbish and poverty abounding, it's a beautiful city - le tour Eiffel, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Versailles, the street artists. I also love croissants and baguettes and the fashion - I'm the last thing you'd call a fashionista but I LOVE the sophistication and class of European fashion and that is what Paris personifies for me. 

I wouldn't ever live there, at least not permanently (I'm Aussie born and bred, I love this country and the countryside in particular, I could never become a city girl anywhere, but I'd undoubtedly go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment