Monday, August 13, 2012

10 LIKES 10 DISLIKES



I dont know exactly what to write for this first day of the challenge. Is it things i like dislike/like doin or things that others do that annoy me/make me happy.....i'll do a bit of both. I'll start with the negatives, coz they are easier to list...

1 I dislike peak hour traffic...i can almost see my fuel draining away and polluting the atmosphere...
2 I hate it when people write were instead of where or we're. They are different words with different pronunciations.
3 It's [insert name here] and I, not me and [insert name]. A teacher once told me that it was selfish to put your name in front of someone else's so every time I hear it, the same statement rings in my head.
4 I don't like the way live music has lost popularity. I'd prefer going to a bar/pub and listening to a band tear it up.
5 I dislike the way people try to be "indie." It's making indie mainstream....
6 I dislike cold weather.
7 I despise heavy metal/screamo/any other genre that believes screaming into a microphone like a pig is a talent that needs to be expressed.
8 I dislike the way tv programmes like a current affair consider themselves as "news" when halve of it is just advertisements.
9 I dislike the joy people get out of hating celebrities, whining since they are jealous of fame and money, whining about people whining. On facebook there is a bunch of people commenting on the weather and twice as many complaining about people commenting on the weather.
10 Gift giving. At the moment i'm at the point where there are too many birthdays and not enough money.

Likes

1 I like singing in the shower; great acoustics!
2 I like steak....a rare beef stake....and a side of chips
3 Mum's beetroot and chocolate cupcakes
4 Japan; beautiful country, beautiful people...i also love using chopsticks
5 Olympic Diving/Gymnastics. Sports that require dangerous manoeuvres that look like works of art...and badminton, badminton is fun.
6 Hanging out with my friends.
7  Physiology and genetics. Understanding the way we are, why we are different, interpreting evolution. It fascinates me.
8 English comedy.
9  When I find that i have more money in the bank than I expected.
10 Reading in bed on a rainy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment