Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Look-look-away

Okay, so I have become a big fan of Wednesdays, not just because they're hump day, not just in my Uni week but in the week as a whole but because in my 10am JAFFY class (as a non-first year, don't choose to do a first year subject, just don't.) there's this quite attractive guy (must refrain from calling him a 'kid' because he's at least legal if not older than me) who kind of might have been looking at me today. It's entirely possible he was going 'WTF is up with that chick's hair?' for all I know but I'll go with something a bit more passionate.

We normally end up in the same discussion group and our little foursome is quite friendly so I was admittedly sad he was separated from us this week and I hope he was too. I did notice him looking at me once or twice and I was looking at him more than once or twice so...we'll see how it goes.

And no, before you ask, I don't know his name. I've had 3 classes with him, give me some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment