Monday, August 27, 2012

First Boyfriend naww

So yesterday I fell asleep multiple times trying to study for the test i had today, and i have an assignment due tomorrow so this will be written very quickly so hopefully it will be readable.

So many of my friends had boyfriends before i did, so of course i felt a little left out, but looking back at it i was still very young and naive like we all were. But there is a first for everything, and i kinda like this story. So we were on this camp called outward bound, which was pretty much 9 days of roughin it in the bush where the closest thing to a shower was a water activity in the river. So romantic huh? Haha but most of the people in my group were friends and most the ones who weren't became my friends. Anyway one of the people i didn't know was Taylor. Tall, blonde humorous. We talked a bit while we were all sweating though the bush in the summer heat and i enjoyed talking to him because he was funny and distracted me from the boredom and pain of exercise and we were able to have a conversation of what food we would eat when we got home. Anyway so the last day came and we were at a resting point and there was a secret going around that Taylor liked someone. I swear guys are as bid a gossips as girls are. So no one told me who and I thought he liked my friend Emma. But i think eventually I got the gist of what was going on. But before any talking could be done we had an activity.   So the group instructors paired us up and sent us up the path in pairs that they thought weren't friends, as though forcing us to spend 9 days together in the heat of the bush wasn't enough of a social experiment. And guess who i got paired with? Taylor of course. It was the most ridiculous coincidence, like Bella swan who just happens to be paired in biology with the mysterious guy who looked at her funny at lunch. Got a few giggles from everyone remaining to be paired up.
Anyway so we walked together and we talked about family and interests etc and then he asked me out. I was so embarrassed/nervous that i had to take some time and answer him later. Of course i ended up saying yes but now i look back i feel bad about it because he had to wait, but it would have been horrible if i said yes just because of peer pressure. We only dated for a few weeks, but we were young and didn't know each other. We have had a bit of history together and i would have to say i have been a bit of a bitch, and i still feel bad about it, but im not going to ruin the cute story by talking about it here. We are still friends and I'm glad it was him who was my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment