Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 5 - Pictures of 3 Celebrity Crushes.


I decided to split this into 3 sections ('cause I just loveeeee sections 'kay?):

Celeb Crush of the Moment:
Harry Styles (of course). He's a babe. He's British, I'm in love with his hair and he kinda sings good too.


Celeb Crush of All Time:
Brad Pitt fo' sure. From Troy to Oceans, Legends of the Fall to Fight Club, Thelma and Louise to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Mr and Mrs Smith to Interview with the Vampire, Sinbad to Megamind, in whatever role this man is in he performs it amazingly and he looks damn good doing it too.



Oldest and Dearest Celeb Crush:
Julian McMahon. Before there was Buffy and Gilmore Girls, before there was Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter, there was Charmed. I'm half-certain Julian McMahon as the slightly-evil Cole introduced me to the whole concept of 'celeb crush' and I've always had a soft spot for him, even after he was evil in Fantastic Four and a bit of a man-whore in Nip/Tuck.



Just btw, I'd like some kudos for the fact that NONE of these pictures are shirtless. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment