Friday, August 17, 2012

That Ramones Shirt...

Again, my 1D love (read - obsession) leads to some self-hating on my part because I'm just so irrational.

So, Harry Styles has this Ramone's T-shirt, right (see below) and I really really really like it. It's cool, it looks good on him and I kind of sort of want one...but I have never bought into (no pun intended) buying stuff that [insert celebrity here] has even if I'd be buying it because I love it. Besides, every other 1D fan out there in the world would immediately assume I'm wearing it/bought it because like-omg-Harry-Styles-has-one and I just couldn't bear the shame. Also, I mean I don't really know the Ramones that well, I think I have maybe one song of theirs? And I'm pretty sure it's a cover so...


Anyway, while I was googling my photos of 3 celeb crushes I came across this:
Which just really made me laugh 'cause - Thank heavens I'm not alone and...seriously, yeah, damn you Harry Styles.

I did in fact see said Ramones design on a jumper a few months back and had to pretty much force myself not to buy it but I didn't so it's all good, I can remain a productive member of society.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete