Saturday, September 01, 2012

Day 19 - Describe Your Dream Home


My dream home...whenever I've thought about it, what comes to mind is the house from the Notebook but I'm not entirely sure how much of that is I-want-Noah-to-build-me-a-house and how much of it is omg-that-house-is-awesome...I also love the house I live in at the moment too...

I kind of have the gist of my dream house though I guess, or at least the must haves:
- walk-in-robe, I need plenty of room for all my shoes
- double storey, preferably on top of a hill in the bush with an amazing view through a wall of glass (a-la-Tony Stark)
- big bathroom, black(ish), open shower, double sinks (coz you know I'll be living with more than my cats hopefully)
- an old style country kitchen with cupboards of natural style wood and marble bench tops but I want all the stainless steel appliances too
- a MASSIVE bed room with a huge four poster bed in some dark wood like mahogany or something. I kind of want a mosquito net too...but that might be overkill
- Dorma windows with window seats or a desk
- a massive ranch style wrap around porch
- a pool coz we's in Straya bitch, bitches get hot in Straya
- I want like a theatre room too with big comfy couches and surround sound
- and a library!! MUST HAVE A LIBRARY!
- fireplaces for the winter - nothing beats an open fire

Well they're the essentials




No comments:

Post a Comment