Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 30 - Write a Short Story or Blurb From a Book Featuring the Other Person

So I've been a bit lapse with this last challenge because I've honestly had so much fun doing this that I just don't want to say goodbye. Even if no one ever reads it, it's been really good to write something new everyday and my new (self-) challenge is to post more often, maybe even once a week if the mood strikes me.

Anyway, alas, alack the time has come, here is my blurb about Hannah.
I originally wrote it in French just for shiggles so I'll post the French and the English translation.


'Voilà je te presente Hannah. Elle est une fille de 20 ans et elle aime jouer au piano. Mais la raison pour laquelle elle aime joué au piano est plus que l'aime de musique, sa piano est magique. Sa piano peux voler. C'est une piano volant. Elle a fait beaucoup des aventure avec sa piano et sa amie Zoé. C'est leur historie.'

'I present to you Hannah. She is a girl of 20 and she likes to play piano. However the reason for which she likes to play piano is more than the love of music, her piano is magic. Her piano can fly. It's a flying piano. She has had many adventures with her flying and her friend Zoe. This is their story.'

It's short but in both versions I just felt like to write anymore would ruin it.

Stay tuned for the adventures of Hannah and her flying piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment