Monday, September 03, 2012

20

When i looked to my bedside table i found no book. There's not many times in my life that this happened. So i went and got a book off my shelf that i had once read but forgot all that happened. It's called Letters from the Inside, by John Marsden. I picked it mostly because I met the author recently and i wanted to read something that he had wrote after meeting him. I kind of think that Zoe would enjoy this book. I can almost imagine her as one of the characters. It's just letters exchanged by two teenage girls. I've read a few pages. I am a bit too old for it, but I know that at the end one of the girls stops writing letters. It's really sad because in one of her last letters she talks about her brother obtaining a gun. Marsden had said that what happened at the end was obvious to him, but i think you cant help at the end but wish for the positive possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment