Friday, September 28, 2012

grrrrr

So on wednesday I worked 9-4. It was a lot of fun. If you haven't read yet I look after kids and this week is school holidays so my week off at uni is turned into study and work frenzy as rather than working a few hours in the afternoon, it is the whole day on the holiday program. On wednesday we took the kids on an excursion rock climbing and to the beach. The weather was great and the sun was out. It was perfect. Except by the time we got back i lost my voice... which turned out to be the start of a cold. The next day I worked 8 30 to 5 30 and it was a nightmare. It hurt to talk, I was tired and I couldn't get anyone to cover my shift. It was a bright sunny day and I felt like shit. Each hour was agonisingly long. So today, when it is my day off and I am starting to recover....a storm is on the horizon and I am forced into study.....fml

No comments:

Post a Comment