Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just Stop.


Stop asking things of me, stop inviting me places, stop demanding my time, stop requiring me to do things, stop wanting to see me, just stop.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment (if that wasn't abundantly clear) with work, uni, my friends, my family and I'd kind of like it all just to stop but, alas, it cannot.
I know it's partly my fault, I should spend more of my time down my uni work so I can go out with my friends instead of watching TV/YouTube/etc but sometimes my brain just doesn't want to speak Uni and I can't help that.

I just kind of needed to rant because I feel like lately it's "I want you to come here," "I need you to do this," "Don't forget we have that thing on Thursday," don't get me wrong, I love my friends, my family, my job, even my uni course but everything just seems to culminate at once which also (always always always) seems to be the exact time my muse emerges from hibernation and wants me to write down all the thoughts in my head.

So...yeah.

//rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment