Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 28 - What Are Some Little Things That Make You Feel Warm and Fuzzy?


I've been looking forward to this one but I'm sad the ZoHan 30 Day Challenge is almost over.

"Morning beautiful" text messages whether they be from my boyfriend (when he exists), my best friend, my cousin or my mother, they sure as hell don't make my day suck.

An "I miss you" it kinda makes me sad coz, presumably, I miss them too but it's nice to know I'm loved.

Same goes for a sincere "I love you." "I love you" are words that get tossed around a lot, I myself am guilty of flinging "I love you"s left right and centre, and while I do mean them sometimes an "I love you" from someone who rarely says it can mean more than a hundred "I love you"s from someone who says it liberally.

Listening to the rain - ironic huh, that the sound of falling water gives me the warm and fuzzies but I just love the sound of rain and my house has a colourbond roof so it sounds even better.

Reading a really good book for the first time, in my opinion there is nothing better than a good book. The kind of book where you almost want to cry when you finish it because you'll never have that feeling of anticipation and what's-going-to-happen-next ever again with that story and while you'll come back and read it again nothing beats the first time.

People walking the dogs and just general good pet ownership.

This picture:
Yes, One Direction again but a) it is just so CUTE I can't help but smile when I see it and b) my best friend sent it to me when I was sad one day to cheer me up so it's our thing and while an image of Harry Styles in all his utter sexiness is always fun to look at, the fact this particular image reminds me of her is what really gives me the warm and fuzzies.












This photo also just makes me happy. It's the background on my phone and my favourite photo ever.
For some reasons Aths Day/Swim Sports at BHC produced the best photos of the year, probably because we were all in our house tops, bright colours and green grass, and this photo is my favourite. We just look happy...simpler times. I always used to say, if we swapped out Pierre for Patto it'd be three best friends with their three best friends. Nowadays, even with that concession I'm the only one who still talks to my best friend...as for us girls? Well that friendship is not quite as close as it appears in that picture either. Even despite the fact that it makes me sad because we're not like that anymore it still makes me smile because once upon a time we were. 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'

Another photo that make me warm and fuzzy:
 How could I not be warm and fuzzy when I see this view every day on my way home? This is why I don't want to ever leave Australia. I love the grass and the trees and the hills and then just blue sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment