Sunday, September 09, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy

Warm and fuzzy. The little things. Hmm.
When mum makes me a Hot Chocolate or brings home hot chips, or some sort of treat she wouldn't usually do.
When I sit in front of the heater at my grandparents house.
When friends turn up to my gigs. It means a lot to me when people try hard to come and support me. It reminds me a lot who my real friends are. Zoe, Matt, Duncan, Channy...Billy, Trav.... Zoe offered to drive the boys the other night, and Matt and Channy have taken me to countless gigs when I couldn't drive and Duncan even took a taxi to and from the last one. When we finish playing a set and they are waiting there...it just makes me happy.
Harry Potter. Each book and each movie that came out has given me sooo much excitement.
Laying in bed when its raining. Theres a drain right outside my bedroom that makes a sound that makes me feel so secure.
Going to sleep when you know you can sleep in and you don't have any work/uni/study/assignments to worry about the next day and you can sleep in.
Listening to Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men.
When I get a message from Kaori, my Japanese exchange student.
When my grandmother cooks one of her delicious feasts and the family sits around on their big dinning table and dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment