Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 27 - Concerts You Have Attended and Your Favourite


I suck, I try to be good with updating on time but tonight I got distracted...my bad.
Without further ado, here is my concert history:

My first ever concert (with the exception of Disney on Ice or whatever) was Green Day in '05. It was kind of awesome. It was the first time I had my "Oh. My. God. That's actually (insert name here) up there on stage! In the flesh! We're sharing the same area! OH my God, WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR!"
Since then I've seen The Fray, The Script, Nickelback, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Simple Plan and will be seeing Nickelback again in November.
My favourite concert...I honestly couldn't tell you. They all had their ups and downs but I think maybe the Script or The Fray. Taylor Swift was theatrically amazing but I sometimes struggled to hear over the screaming Tweens.
As for Maroon 5, I became quite disillusioned with Adam Levine (whom I'd half had a crush on ever since "She Will Be Loved") round about the time they did a song with Rhianna.
With Nickelback, who are my favourite band ever, I had a math exam the next day and couldn't quite enjoy myself fully with that hanging over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment