Saturday, September 01, 2012

Day 19? Pretty house

A Dream House.
If I could have any house, and I wouldn't be responsible for cleaning it, it would be a big house near the coast, isolated but not far from a town, somewhere warm, probably surrounded by trees, on top of a hill. A lake house would be pretty, but i don't think it would be fun during a storm. It would probably be slightly modern, quirky looking house or something that looks very old but full of modern features. I have to say that I would have secret passages and rooms and concealed hiding places. I've probably just read Harry Potter too much, but I still think that would be pretty cool. There would be cool technology like tony stark's home and lots of glass overlooking the ocean. There would be a fireplace. No, make that multiple fireplaces. I would have a large room that would be empty apart from a black grand piano. I would have a library, an entertainment room with a pool table, and a pool and spa outside. I would have an art studio and a recording studio. A home theatre room. I would have fireman poles. (Don't say that you have never wished for one whenever you saw them on tv or whatever) I would have some sort of tree house or lookout.  And an attic, I think attics are cool. Oh and an inground trampoline....oh and a pit like the year nine building at school, but full of cushions.....i better stop now before i sound too much like a child stating every whim...

No comments:

Post a Comment