Friday, September 07, 2012

Day 26 - Movie That Made You Laugh the Most


Okay, so I'm not going to lie, the movie that has probably made me laugh the most was New Moon.

Maybe it was the fact I saw it with my best friends and we spent the whole movie taking the piss out of it (as we have done with every Twilight movie since). But everytime RPatz came on screen or Kristen Stewart tried to make an expression or Taylor Luatner was shirtless, I laughed.

I know, Twilight isn't meant to be funny but really, with a book as shocking as that what did you expect when it got translated to the big screen?

I am anxiously awaiting the release of Breaking Dawn part 2 so I can go, watch it and laugh with the girls all over again. It is one of the highlights of our movie year. We're good about it though, we're respectful of the Twihards (for the most part) we wait until a few weeks after the release, don't go at busy times, try and make it on a school day when most of them can't go because, while we think Twilight is the most ludicrous thing ever, we understand there are people out there who love Twilight as much as we love other things and who wouldn't take kindly to randoms ripping into the love of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment