Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hair

This is potentially going to be the weirdest blog post I've ever written but bear with me here.

I like my hair. I really, really, really like my hair, you could even say I love it. Yeah let's go with love.
I love how it looks, I love how (relatively) low maintenance it is, I love how every piece curls without me having to do a thing, I love how it makes me feel like a mermaid whenever I go swimming, I love the compliments it gets, I love how it gets no knots in it when I straighten it and, most of all, I love how it feels just after it's been washed.

One of the simple joys in my life is the feel of my hair when it's clean. I don't know why, maybe it's something others can relate to I just love the feel of my hair when it's been washed. It feels so clean and smooth and light too despite the fact it's almost perpetually damp.

So there, weirdest blog post ever about...my hair. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment