Monday, November 05, 2012

Doctor Who - David Tennant


I'm new to the Doctor Who universe and I started my Doctor Who adventure for two reasons:
1 - My friends rage about it
2 - David freaking Tennant. 

I am in love with David Tennant.
Ever since I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I've had a crush on him even though he was the evil and more than slightly creepy Barty Crouch Jnr.
He's hilarious, he's quite good looking in a really distinct way, he has an accent, though admittedly I've never been so attracted to a Scottish accent before and he's just plain awesome.

Usually, on talk shows and whatever they're in suit pants and whatnot (which I love of course because there's nothing better than a man in a suit) but David Tennant rocks up and he's like I'm the mother-fucking Doctor, I'm wearing jeans and hi-top sneakers bitchezzzz, deal with it.

I'm yet to actually see a Doctor Who episode with David Tennant but I've spent the last two days YouTubing his interviews and he's...epic. He's another D to add to my Epic List.

At this point in time, I'm tempted to call my first child David in honour of his awesomeness (though hopefully this is just a phase).

David Tennant is a God. I can't wait to fall in love with him all over again while watching Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment