Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Badminton!!!

Just win.
So much win was had while playing Badminton over the weekend. I'd say good, clean fun out in the sunshine but 90% of the conversation during the playing of badminton revolved around the word cock so "clean" is probably not all that accurate.

A thousand, billion, million thank yous to Hannah for providing us with the Badminton set and therefore the whole experience, including the abundance of cock jokes that followed.

The photos can't do it justice (but I'll upload them anyway).






First we had to untangle the damn thing which took Han and I for ages and probably used up a sizeable chunk of our minimal daylight on Saturday evening (yep, that's right, me and my friends played Badminton in the backyard on Saturday night, beat that y'all).


However, once we'd untangled the earphones-esque knot and got the net up and the shuttle cock flying (along with the jokes), we had an absolute ball.
We, admittedly, weren't very good, but we did improve and we had fun anyway. I think there'll be much more badminton in our future. 


P.S. HAPPY 200th POST!!

I thought it'd be quite fitting that blog #200 was centred around a group sporting activity just like our first ever post was #symmetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment