Monday, October 08, 2012

Living While We're Young???

Sometimes it just feels nice to act like a "real" P-Plater, drive too fast, play the music too loud and act a little reckless.
It's also potentially dangerous, highly obnoxious and very annoying to everyone else but sometimes it helps clear your head.

I don't know, #UniStudent/FirstWorldProblems - school work and work-work is getting me down and I just want to buy stuff and watch things and play with my friends!!

Just one of those days, which are occurring more often than I'd like honestly, but all I need is some good music, summer and sleep and I'll be right as rain.

Speaking of good music, Best Friend got me onto a super amazing Irish radio station - Beat 102-103 -that I've been streaming pretty much non-stop for the last few days. With the awkwardness of time difference the music/quality of presenter isn't too crash hot but the morning show (from roughly 4pm here) is amazing.
I'll admit, 40% of my admiration is the fact that they're Irish and have sexy hot accents, 30% is the local music they play, I've already fallen in love with half a dozen tracks that havent reached mainstream Australia (yet), 25% is learning about the different culture in Ireland andddddd 5% is the fact that one of the presenters is called Niall (the same name as the Irish guy from 1D so...).

No comments:

Post a Comment