Wednesday, October 17, 2012

These Wings Are Made to Fly


"Mamma told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don’t let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you shh… 
Then they can walk on by."

I tried really hard not to like Little Mix. I don't even know why exactly, I guess because I think they look fake, seriously Perrie Edwards looks like a doll (yet at the same time she reminds me of Blair Waldorf/Leighton Meester who I adore) and probably it also has something to do with the fact she's dating one of the 1D boys. But, I still don't get why because it's not like she's dating any of my favourites, or she's been a bitch, she seems lovely and he's happy so whatever.
I don't know, I just didn't want to like Little Mix but then I heard "Wings," the above lyrics I just fell in love with. I love the start of the song, it peters off a little and gets kind of dance-pop esque as it goes on but the principle is nice and I love the chorus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment