Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Post-Easter Break Check List

I promised and ye (yee? I never know if that's supposed to have two Es or not) shall receive.


So it’s now 3 weeks after the Easter Break and I’m here to tell you I did, 4 of my 8 things. 
I didn’t wash Rosie, I didn’t start my essays (of course), I didn’t practice any basketball whatsoever and I didn’t see Battleship because I decided Eric just wasn’t worth it. 
I did however:
- Read Hunger Game - and LOVED it
- Saw Hunger Games - and was kinda 'meh' except for the 3 seconds Liam Hemsworth was on screen because let's face it, I'm quite shallow and he's quite hot.
- Do my readings (HW FTW!)
- See American Pie - that actually involved a cute little date with previously mentioned we-should've-been-twins cousin.

All in all, it wasn’t too bad. I did some other stuff instead, read some more books, hung out, slept.

I’ll just keep the other things on my list for next holidays I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment