Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Harry Edward Styles♥


I am a little bit ashamed to admit I have a total and utter crush on Harry Styles (and the other 4/5 of One Direction if I'm being honest).
The reason why I'm quite ashamed is because, God as if Bieber-fever wasn't enough, we now have the resurrection of the boyband (because the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Human Nature, N'Sync etc. just weren't enough synchronised dancing and matching outfits for this world) as well and as a member of the post-teeny-bopper generation I should automatically not like and consider myself above the likes of Justin Bieber and the boys (or lads as they call themselves *swoon*) of One Direction.

However...they make me smile, plain and simple.
Their songs and videos (music videos, interviews, video diaries behind the scenes, etc) just make me happy, sometimes because I'm laughing at them and sometimes because I'm laughing with them but regardless, after watching/listening, there's a smile on my face.
As Sherly Crowe said (sung) "If it makes you haaaaaa-py, it can't be that baaaa-aaaaa-aaad" so I'm just going to settle in and enjoy the ride until 1D-mania blows over.

And, I mean, on a completely shallow note, when the kid (and he pretty much is a kid, he's just 3 months legal (trust me, I checked first)) looks like this:


And sounds like this (JUST WHEN HE'S TALKING! HE'S NOT EVEN SINGING! OMG!):

How can I not?

I love 1D.
And I'm not afraid to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment