Saturday, May 12, 2012

Metric Colour Dreams

To follow the Zo I think i need to give an update on my music obsessions at the moment.

Although i unfortunately can't afford to splendour in the grass to see my Metric, i have just successfully bought tickets to see them at Billboards! So excited!! I hope they are great live, and im crossing my fingers that their new album will be just as amazing since thats what they most likely will be playing.....

And onto another amazing band...my amazing friend, the drummer of our band, has brought to my attention recently; City in Colour. She saw them live recently and she said she cried, which means that they must have been amazing. You could fall asleep just listening to that voice.... If you got serenaded by that voice, your pants would be coming off that night without a doubt.....

And to finish up, tonight i had band practice and we worked on my now favourite song. Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics is the original, but if you look up Marilyn Manson's version and put the two into a blender, that is what we have somehow created....i have no clue if it works, but its fun and i love it!

1 comment: