Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Metric

I dont think i have ever been so excited about an album release.....the last album (fantasies) by one of my favourite band metric was absolutely amazing. Today the first single was released, youth without youth, and it showed promise for their new album synthetica, to be released in june. If you haven't heard them, try listening to a few songs. I would recommend listening to help im alive (one of the most well known), blacksheep (played in scott pilgrim vs the world), or eclipse (all yours) (played in twilight....)
Actually i will recommend all three! Hopefully this album will take a seat of epicness next its predecessor, and albums of The black keys, kasabian, florence and the machine, and the wombats in my lists of favourite albums ever.

On a side note my mum got leggings that are meant to fit all sizes and have a fleece lining and asked me to try them on.....i havent taken them off yet! so warm and comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment