Thursday, May 26, 2011

We talk.

You once asked me what we talk about considering we have little in common and I shrugged. "The same things you and I talk about, except not boys."

I'll tell you what we talk about. 

We talk about uni. 
We talk about mountains. 
We talk about getting old. 
"my back is seriously killing me" he says
"I'm going blind" I reply. 
We talk about the English language and how glad we are that we're native speakers. 

We may not have a lot in common, or maybe we just haven't found it yet, but in no way does that mean we have nothing to talk about. 
I don't always understand the technical things he says, or tries to explain, but he does and he likes it and I'm sure he doesn't always understand the things I talk about but we're interested and that's what matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment