Friday, May 20, 2011

Change

So comes the time when i need to get a job, not for money, but for work experience.
I am at a moment in life where i know i need to change. And there is so much i want to do. But i think my main problem is laziness. I just like to have my free time.  So my mid year resolution is to get organised. I am going to get everything organised so that i can go study abroad next year. And im going to try get a job to get my dad off my back, and im going to pas my upcoming chemistry exam. Chances are that they all wont happen, but if i aim for them all at least one will get done right (odds are against the chemistry exam). I think life is all about experiences, and the more you explore, the happier you are. That is why i love walking through parks and bushland, and finding many animals and strange plants. And my most treasured moment are mostly in Japan..... And thats about it, i think i have exhausted this topic quite early.

No comments:

Post a Comment