Friday, May 06, 2011

One is the lonliest number ♪

l am not immune to loneliness. I say i don't really care and most of the time I don't but sometimes I want someone that loves me, looks forward to seeing me, is there to support me and care about me. 
I get sick of seeing all these couples, of being surrounded by my friends with their boyfriends and their girlfriends while I'm all alone. I want someone too. 

Sometimes friends are not enough, no matter how good they are. 

Generally I'm pretty chill about the whole boyfriend thing. I have actually done it before so I'm not completely out of it. And I have faith that one day I will find someone that is just right. And if I don't...that's fate. Que sera, sera. I'll be a crazy old cat lady. 
However, it'd be nice if I could have the guy and the cats...one day. 

Snow White said it: "some day my prince will come" (definitely seeing a pattern here...). And who am I to disagree with "the fairest of them all"?
Its just...sometimes my "some day" can't come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment