Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friend of a friend


So there's this guy I know, he's my best friend's best friend. They've been friends far longer than my best friend and I have and they have the kind of friendship where no matter how far apart they get or how long they go without seeing each other they will always be best friends. I get that. I have a best friend like that. It comes with being friends from a very young age and it's great.

Anyway, this guy, I met him 6 or 7 years ago now and he's one of those guys where from the minute you lay eyes on them you're like "yep, you're gonna be hot when you're older." You just know. And he is, he was cute when he was 14 and now that he's 19 he's gorgeous. This isn't going to be one of those things where I'm going to gush about how in love with him I am though (that's a different friend of a friend), I'm just saying I'm glad I know him. Up until a few weeks ago I hadn't seen him in probably 2 or 3 years and even then only sporadically. You grow and change a lot from 16 to 19 (he's a babe now, did I mention that?) and he's always been fun I just kind of forgot how much fun he was and how much I liked being around him.

I don't think I've explained this sufficiently at all and I'm also not entirely sure what the point of this was, I've just been thinking about him, in particular, out of all my friends a bit lately, no doubt cause I've seen him 3 or 4 times in the past month.
Essentially, he's fun and I'm glad I know him and get to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment