Sunday, December 16, 2012

#AppreciationPost

(Yes I know this is not Twitter but it's my blog so I'll hashtag whatever the hell I damn want to hashtag.)

I just wanted to take a minute to say I like Hannah. I really, really do, she's lovely. I am pro-Hannah.
She's nice, she's funny, she's intelligent, she's amazingly talented, she's gorgeous, she's more than a teaspoon's worth of a crazy, she's interesting, quite fascinating really, she's a whiz on country names and she plays piano/keyboard like a god(dess).

I love that all of my friends are studying/interested in different things to me because when I ask "how does photosynthesis work?" someone can tell me. It's also fun when you can joke about "how many engineering students does it take to fix a frypan?" (The answer is two apparently, by the way, and it only takes one engineering student's mother to break it in the first place).

Anyway, back to Han, she's awesome. She's dating my best friend and has been for ages and I think he couldn't do better if he searched the entire universe (twice over). They're really cute together too. She helps balance out his 'serious-about-his-study-to-the-point-of-insanity' and he helps balance out her kookiness. Being so close to the both of them, I know that neither of them are perfect on their own, but  I think they get pretty close when they're together.

This ended up far more garbled than I'd intended but I guess the gist has gotten across I like Hannah. She's fun.
I'm glad she's my friend and better blog-half.



No comments:

Post a Comment