Saturday, December 15, 2012

Beautiful Disaster

I just started reading this book, title above, author not worth mentioning. Another reminder i shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and maybe I should pay attention to the back of the book. I skimmed through the blurb thinking I was just going to read a cute little romance/drama. Now I'm wondering why I picked it up in the first place. The characters don't make sense. The main character is a bitch/plain/boring. The logic of it is twisted. She doesn't seem that fantastically amazing (which they keep saying she is, so I'm guessing that she may be attractive, a lil hard to tell when all you know is that she is short with glasses and brown hair) that she can get away with leading two guys on, and have them not get angry at her but at each other for it...
Anyway what to expect when I finally look at the back of the book to see "Up the with Twilight" and "A great antidote to my Shades of Grey withdrawal symptoms." One says "makes you wish books could come true." Well I hope this one doesn't. It is a disaster, but not a beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment