Sunday, December 02, 2012

DT♥


So, I have unfortunately reached the end of David Tennant's tenure as the Doctor and I don't want to be presumptuous but I don't think anyone could ever be a better Doctor than him.

I was so torn as I approached the end when I had 4 episodes to go, 3, 2...1. Torn between wanting to see every moment of David Tennant as the Doctor I could and the realisation that there were so few moments left.

I cried for a solid 15-20 minutes of the last episode. Not just a few sporadic tears, an extremely unattractive flood of sobs as Ten said goodbye to everyone who'd ever meant anything to him.

You know when you have that moment where you're like "Why? Why am I crying? Why does it feel like I'm dying inside, THIS IS FICTION!" Yep, that was me. That was me from pretty much the word go.

It was just one of those days where you're like "Yeah...tears are good. I'm going to cry now." It was good, DT gave me my good cry, got it all out of my system so I'm good to go. I'm still sad he's gone but Matt Smith is...he's cool. He'll do. He's not Tennant but yeah...Smith'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment