Monday, April 22, 2013

To You

Today is a special day. Someone special in my life has beat teen pregnancy haha.
We lend each other books and dvds all the time and now I must give her something to keep. I hope she doesn't mind her present coming late, but I know she will be proud that I'm buying something online, because I never do and have a slight phobia that someone will steal all my computerised money. I don't know what to write that I haven't before about her on this blog, but i will say this; I'm glad I have found a friend who loves to watch game of thrones and pretty little liars with me and doesn't mind talking through the whole thing, who doesn't get annoyed when I laugh at something cheesy in a stephanie myer film (which is all the time), who brings me icecream and entertains me when I'm recovering from an operation and who will give me a lift to dinner when I'm too tired to drive and who will dress up in silly costumes even though she hates them just for her friends. She is someone who can act silly and shallow at the right times, but is perfectly balanced with depth and honesty and intelligence and empathy. She knows that when I say she is stupendous I'm not calling her stupid, and we ogle at cute guys on PLL together. I feel that she knows so much that I don't know, about history and literature and I am constantly learning around her, which reminds me that I need to get her to show me how to use semi-columns properly. She makes me a better person. It is a friendship I never knew would form and I am glad it did.
Happy 20th Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment