Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank You

I love this blog. I really and truly do.
It's just...amazing. It's perfect. God, I just LOVE it.

I love that I can write and vent and bitch and whine and just get my feelings out about pretty much anything without any judging (to my face anyway).

I feel like it's helped Hannah and I get closer too, given us something to bond over and helped us get to know each other. Because even if nothing personal or important is necessarily revealed, every post is like a conversation, a dialogue between me and her that gives me some small insight into what makes her the amazing person that she is.

So thank you, Han, thank you so much for agreeing to do this with me that windy day in Launching Place at an archery range. Thank you so so much. Thank you for this blog, and thank you for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment