Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Now

Nearly everything is perfect. Things are looking interesting in my near future. I'm happy nearly all the time. But there are a few problems that I wish I could just wave my non-existant magic wand and they would go away. But it's not that easy, and I am putting off dealing with them. The first one being the assignment i should be working on right now. I am constantly critiquing things that should just be left alone. And now I have to spend my afternoon reading critiques and making critiques on evolutionary psychology. Its worse than psychology which looks at how we behave, it tries to understand why we developed these behaviours in the first place. GAH. This is the smallest problem I have, but it's the easiest to write and bitch about, and the friends I know who occasionally read this wont blink an eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment