Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Bubbles and endings and logistics

So, that sort of...ended.

It was my fault, well not my fault but if anyone is to blame it's definitely not him. It didn't end half as badly as I'd expected though, and it ended far better than I probably deserved.

Now I'm back to square one which at present is logistically impossible but I think probably the best thing for me right about now.

I can't pinpoint where it all went wrong, mainly because I'm not entirely convinced it was ever all right. We went from naught to 60 in less than 2.2 seconds and then I think he kept going from there and I was stuck trying to play catch up.

Even though it was neither of our faults, I still feel awful and guilty for just...popping the bubble. It was a nice bubble to be in don't get me wrong, but his side of the bubble was plump and pink with rainbows and stuff and mine was just...normal. Even when I put the rose-coloured glasses on it wasn't like his. Our halves of the bubble were not on the same page and that was not a good thing.

So POP and now I'm left dealing with the consequences but overall I feel much better even though I hate that it had to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment