Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zoom Zoom Zoom

I am not a car person. No one who knows me would ever describe me as a “car person”.
When I got my first car and my friends asked me what it was I said “red”. Which it was, it’s red. Rosie is red. That’s kind of all that mattered to me. I do now know that i have a 2003 model Ford Focus and have improved, I can name the manufacturer of most cars but I am still not what you would call a "car person". 
However, I now find myself with an irrational desire for a turquoise Mazda 2. I just want one so bad. There’s nothing wrong with Rosie (my car), I’ve had her 18 months and she’s great. I just want a Mazda 2 in that turquoise I see every time I drive home from Monash.

Another thing, I am irrevocably in love with is Dean Winchester’s 1967 Chevy Impala from Supernatural. I am so not a car person but that thing sounds amazing. It’s gorgeous and not just because of the guy who drives it (though he’s freaking gorgeous too). But that car…god that car is epic, the way it sounds...I have never heard anything sound so awesome (outside of a Fast and Furious movie anyway). It's pure American muscle car and I love it. 



Metallicar

No comments:

Post a Comment