Thursday, September 15, 2011

A friend of a...well, me. A friend of me. My Friend.


I have this friend right, and he is perfect. I’m talking in every meaning of the word, the epitome of, look in the dictionary and you’ll find his name etc etc. He is generous, he’s friendly, he’s funny, I swear he’s some kind of super genius, he’s polite (in a day and age when chivalry is near dead or at least too focused on its walking frame to open doors) and, to top it all of, he’s kind of cute too.

He is such a beautiful person that I can’t believe some girl hasn’t snapped him up already. Or maybe he doesn’t want that and maybe that’s why. I don’t know and I’m not going to ask, that’s his prerogative, his life, his choice. All I wanted to do was draw attention to the fact that he is an amazing person and he deserves recognition outside of quiet conversations amongst our group.

I don’t want to give you the wrong idea or anything, I’m not secretly crushing on this kid and revealing it near anonymously in the illusion-of-privacy that is my blog. I’m just saying…he’s a good egg; he’s an awesome egg. He’s like egg cubed.

But anyway, I’m just going to chill here with my quiet admiration of the most beautiful person I have ever met.

C’est tout.

No comments:

Post a Comment