Monday, March 18, 2013

Time.

"Time makes fools of us all."
*~*~*~*
"Time is money."
*~*~*~*
"Where did the time go?"
*~*~*~*
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
*~*~*~*
"You may delay, but time will not."
*~*~*~*
"The trouble is, you think you have time."
*~*~*~*
"When was the last time you did something for the first time?"
*~*~*~*
"Time waits for no man."
*~*~*~*
"Time heals all wounds."
*~*~*~*
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is, you're the pilot."
*~*~*~*
"Time is chasing after us all."
*~*~*~*

Originally, I intended for this to be a rant about how my time management skills are exquisite, I just have too much stuff going on in my life (Uni, work, basketball/netball, coaching, boyfriend, friends etc.) to juggle it all and I just wanted a really good quote to start me off but as I was Googling, I couldn't decide which one I wanted so it became simply a collection of time related quotes that struck me. Enjoy.

*All quotes belong to a variety of people, none of whom are me. Google will tell you who first spake them if you so desire to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment