Thursday, October 31, 2013

I told you so.

Do you know what I want to say to you? What I'm begging to say to you?
You should've stuck around.
I. Told. You. So.
Boyfriends come and go but friends are forever. 

Yes, our best friend got a boyfriend and she spent a lot of her time with him, often at the cost of our "girl time." However, you made a promise, all those years ago, when we became best friends that we'd stick by each other and always be friends.

Instead, you tried to turn me against my oldest and dearest friend just because she had a boyfriend and she was happy (and you didn't). I told you then (and I want to tell you again now) she'd come back.

It took 5 years and a bit of heart break but we're closer than ever now and you're still blaming other people for what was your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment