Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just On a Side Note

Dear World,

I'm generally one of the "never say never" people (not just coz I do actually like Justin Beiber)  but I'm 99% positive in this case that I am never going to hook up with my best friend.
Just putting it out there because a whole lot of you seem to think it's apparently natural progression.
I mean yes, he's wonderful, I do love him (otherwise I wouldn't have been his best friend all these years) but our mutual-liking boat has sailed. We are just friends.
Honestly, I'm more likely to hook up with his ex-girlfriend than I am him. Which isn't really saying much (we get lesbiany when we're drunk) because I adore her, she's amazing.
On top of that, I actually like his best friend so...it'd be a bit detrimental in that regard I think. 
So, you know, if you could stop mentioning the whole idea it'd be much appreciated. 

Kindly,
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment