Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Short catch up.

Ok, So i may just correct my Zo here, i didn't grow up on mainstream music, i grew up listening to my parents music....which happened to consist mostly of abba and offspring...so i skipped the spice girls and backstreet boys era (thank god)...so you could say that my mainstream stint was an attempt to rebel against what my parents were feeding me and try to fit in at school....
Anyway so Zo has said she was to lazy to find music herself... so as a challenge i'm going to give her a playlist i made and she can blog about what she thinks of it!
Also on the topic of music, i've recently been watching alex day dissecting lyrics on youtube, check it out. I got onto it because a friend of mine told me to watch "alex day reads twilight." I have never seen the oh so popular twilight being trashed so epically. So alex day; get onto it.
I also saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off for the first time about a week ago. I really liked it. I'm probably the last person i know to have watched it. I am aware i am a novice when it comes to movie knowledge. So i think i see a movie challenge coming up in the future....suggestions anyone? (as though we have many avid readers)



No comments:

Post a Comment