Friday, June 10, 2011

"Vapoury Goodness"

I don’t know how much I like this because it's an awesome phrase and just makes me laugh or because you said it.
Knowing me, it's probably the latter.
But maybe it's both.
Whichever is cool, I like you, there has to be some reasons why and I guess making up words/phrases is one of them.
You. Interest. Me.
I don't understand most of the stuff that comes out of your mouth but it intrigues me that you know this stuff whereas I have no concept of it whatsoever. It's fascinating. I suppose it highlights how different we are but I still find it intriguing.

You were slightly intoxicated, I should also add, when we had this Dandenong to Berwick station conversation, or at least that's what "and then I went to the pub" imparted to me and the fact you had issues zipping up your jacket. But I won't judge you.
I know I shouldn’t compromise my morals or make exceptions but I can't help it. Chances are it won't amount to anything anyway so no one will ever know. Except for my avid blog readers…but that's cool, as long as I don't have to discuss it and actually face up to the fact that I'm doing what I promised myself I'd never do.

May I also add, there's something freaky going on when I just happen to get onto the same carriage as you and the same train twice. I mean come on, what are the chances? But you've done it once and I've done it once and I'm starting to think one of us has got to be stalking the other and I swear (for once) it isn't me.

1 comment: